More Photos and Free Video Preview over at
A friend of mine has offered to do a few articles on Long Term Bondage. Below is the first installation. It’s great!
“How to have a Bondage Vacation”
I’ve traveled more than half a dozen times for multi-day bondage and captivity scenes in other cities. I even went to London once. I guess you can say I’ve been on a mission to experience the best bondage tops with the best playrooms and dungeons. I’ve been very fortunate to have done just that, spending sometimes 3 or 4 days locked up, always in some form of bondage, no way out.
These experiences have been (for the most part) incredibly successful. I’ve experienced new things, expanding my limits, or more accurately my horizons. I’ve met great guys. And I’ve learned a lot about myself.
To have such an experience there are some key things a sub/boy/slave/bottom needs to know and to do. These will not only ensure your own safety, but also make the experience special for both you and the Dom/Sir/Master/Top you give yourself to.
Be sure you really want to do this.
Being locked up in a hot Master’s dungeon is a common fantasy, and for most just that. You look at pics on the web, even some of those incredible (and mostly downright impossible) drawings, get hard, and think that’s what you want. Here’s a tip I call “Cum and Continue.” If you’re considering doing this and even discussing the possibility with a Sir and you’re getting all hot and bothered, go ahead and jerk off. Cum spectacularly. Clean yourself off and continue, if you can. Sure the sexual urge subsides, but if the urge to experience multi-day captivity has been wiped from your mind, then it’s not for you. If you go on a bondage vacation, you are going to spend a lot of time in bondage either without cumming or after cumming. If you can’t deal with that, then just be honest with yourself and understand it’s not for you.
Finding a match you can trust.
There are a lot of guys out there who would hurt you (and not in a good way) either because they don’t know what they are doing or because that’s what they really want to do. You have to be discerning. Here are some tips to help you evaluate your prospective Vacation Master:
1. Will he share pictures of himself where you can clearly see his face?
2. Does he have pics of his dungeon, gear, himself and/or boys in action? Both you and the Master may want an element of surprise and unknown, but in this age of digital cameras, he should be willing to let you see something, even whet your appetite a bit. Take a close look. Does it look like something you’ve seen elsewhere on the Web? Make sure they are genuine.
3. Will he give you references? Talk to other boys that have been there. How much experience does he have and how much experience does he expect you to have going in?
4. Will he get on the phone with you? DO NOT do this all via messaging on a leather site or via email.
5. Will he give you an address (that you can leave with someone)? Look it up on Google Maps and make sure it jibes with what they’ve told you. (Note that most will only give you an address when you’ve committed to go. But you should definitely get it several days before, not the day of.)
6. Does he insist you come immediately or is he willing to schedule? This isn’t something you want to rush into and perhaps he hasn’t done his own Cum and Continue test and is too wrapped up in his own fantasy.
7. And finally, can you carry on a conversation with him. You may want to remain in the roles you’ve established when you talk, but you should be able to have an open, pleasant, and clear conversation.
Stay Tuned for Part Two… and Three!